The library is open for in-person services
The library is open for in-person services, which includes the following:
- Walk-in browsing for books and other materials
- Holds pickup
- Access to public computers on a first-come, first-served basis
- Document services such as scanning, printing, copying and faxing
- Study room availability; please call the library for details
Please Note: All individuals visiting the library over the age of two (2) will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth, regardless of personal vaccination status. For those unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability, the library will continue to provide remote services.
Hours of Operation*:
Monday: 10am - 5pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
* We will provide curbside service for any patron who requests it. Please contact the library for details.
Returning your library materials
If you have materials to return, please use the exterior book drop or the return bin inside the library.