The main library is open for in-person services
The main library is open for in-person services, which includes the following:
- Walk-in browsing for books and other materials
- Holds pickup
- Access to public computers for one 60-minute session per day on a first-come, first-served basis
- Document services such as scanning, printing, copying and faxing
- Study room availability; please call the library for details
Please Note: All individuals visiting the library over the age of two (2) will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth, regardless of personal vaccination status. For those unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability, the library will continue to provide remote services.
Hours of Operation:
Main Library - walk in; no appointment necessary
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm*
Children's Room - by appointment; limited capacity
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
* We will provide curbside service for any patron who requests it. Please contact the library for details.
Children's Room appointments
Appointments are available in the Children's Room for up to four (4) members per group. All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult caregiver. Children's Room appointments are 45 minutes each, and are available Monday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Appointment slots will be limited to one (1) visit per day. Please CLICK HERE to make your appointment in the children's room.
Returning your library materials
If you have materials to return, please use the exterior book drop or the return bins inside the library.